Question:
I need to find a motel in Houston close to I-10 on Hwy 6...I don't need anything fancy but don't want a dump
tcparalegal
2006-03-08 11:50:45 UTC
I need to find a motel in Houston close to I-10 on Hwy 6...I don't need anything fancy but don't want a dump
Three answers:
houstonjln
2006-03-08 14:43:16 UTC
I know there is La Quinta Inn on Katy Fwy - I-10 just west of Wilcrest (about Three miles from the Addicks-Katy Fwy Hwy 6 area) that is $59.00 if you book it online at there website at http://www.lq.com , otherwise it will be $69.00

Have a great day!!!
mellost
2006-03-31 11:26:43 UTC
Holiday Inn Express right off of 1-10 and Hwy 6N $59+
amykelly1304
2006-03-31 12:33:44 UTC
holiday inn and holiday inn express