Question:
who speaks better english? filipino(philippines) or indian(indian)?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
who speaks better english? filipino(philippines) or indian(indian)?
Fourteen answers:
Aristotle S
2006-03-04 18:10:15 UTC
Well, FILIPINOS RULE OF COURSE!

As you can see, there are a lot of call center companies in the Philippines... A lot of foreigners invest there... Some are tourists too!

I believe that Philippines is not only gifted with Language Proficiency but with Global Awareness, Dedication, Integrity and Professionalism towards the True Spirit of International Service.

Oh, domsviet, you forgot to place period (.) after the sentence. Remember, a sentence should always end with a period.
KnitOneCurseOne
2006-03-09 08:52:13 UTC
Definately Philipinos. Plus their accent is way more melodic and much warmer. Not to mention the great cooking skills! Their culture is more like eastern spanish.
confluxofelements
2006-03-04 18:07:59 UTC
When we ask who speaks better English, do we mean who has better construction when it comes to grammar or do we simply mean the way each race pronounces English words?

In terms of Grammar, i would consider Indians as the better race, but on accent, i would say Filipinos. Filipinos could imitate accents and twangs of other countries with proper training and exposure.

oh, and Darkvader, that was "because" not "cost".
hopeless romantic
2006-03-04 06:39:01 UTC
Indians are okay. They just have accents that are difficult to understand. Filipinos? It depends. Some are really good (I think better than some Westerners) although some can make you go 'duh'...

Filipinas... they're beautiful!!!
2006-03-04 06:34:03 UTC
Both do !

Better than most 'Americans', anyway !
stachowiak
2016-10-20 01:29:01 UTC
definite I do yet somrthing strange...as quickly as I communicate american I ussually blend it with engish i do no longer understand why case in point I consistently say issues like bloody....and that i pronounce words peculiar like relatively, mum, peculiar, etc. yet i've got no longer a talking concern....and whilst i'm interpreting I consistently use an english accessory who's prevalent with why
Nricho
2016-04-23 12:49:33 UTC
Filipino can mimic all accent including stinky indian accents, british, australian, chinese. Filipinos are good in grammar. DUH at age of 2 yrs old many filipino can speak english already.
?
2015-01-21 11:13:43 UTC
domsviet,

Hey dude, Indians have strong accent. They are hard to understand, they are just like babbling or rumbling words. If Filipino English is degrading, I would say Indians do have horrible and terrible accent. Pity on you Indians.
me
2006-03-08 05:07:10 UTC
the filipinos because they are the 3rd best in the whole world. That was before but I don't know now. Because if you can't speak English well it's accepted. even the v-pres of the phil. can't speak English fluently. haha!
gelo_bibskie
2006-03-08 13:26:13 UTC
Indians have better sentence construction and grammar. But when it comes to accent no doubt that the Filipinos are far better than the Indians. Indians can't seem to remove or hide their native accent while the Filipinos are so good in imitating different kinds of American accents. But overall Filipinos are better than Indians. Why do you think Americans are investing so much in our country if we're not good in using their language?......
DarkVader
2006-03-04 06:33:43 UTC
I think Indian can do better than filipino...cost filipino always have their own way on speaking English, some are kind hard to understand what they said...like palm customer support in APAC, some are terrible especially those that trying to copy and speak like a westerner...
domsviet
2006-03-04 06:34:32 UTC
Indian. Filipino's english proficiency is degrading
2016-08-13 14:03:38 UTC
That's an interesting question!
januyasmin
2006-03-04 07:50:53 UTC