Question:
where is the places of interest i can go in houston?
tembam
2006-04-24 23:02:06 UTC
where is the places of interest i can go in houston?
Seven answers:
Kelli ^..^
2006-04-25 10:54:30 UTC
There are so many! Depending on which side of Houston you'll be on....

Space Center Houston

Clear Lake area recreation parks

Kemah Boardwalk (restaurants, amusement rides, and boat trips)

Galveston Island

Moody Gardens (on Galv. isle)

Gulf Greyhound Race park (greyhound races)

San Jacinto Monument

US Battleship Texas, Battleship Park

Galleria (shopping, ice skating)

Richmond Avenue (tons of night clubs)

Museum District (LOTS of great museums)

Theatre District

Houston Zoo

Miller Outdoor Theatre

Sam Houston Race Park (horce racing)

SplashTown USA

Houston has so many different types of things to do...have fun!
lennox
2006-05-01 17:00:18 UTC
Jillians entertaninment Complex

Galveston

Kemah Boardwalk

NASA Spacecenter

Dave and Buster's

Funplexx

Celebration Station

The Galleria Mall(There are 14 shopping malls in Houston)

Downtown Clubbing District

The Museum District
varun

u can go lousiana
Nickname
2006-04-29 06:37:04 UTC
As a Houston Astros fan, I say go to Minute Maid Park.
Squeak
2006-04-28 19:08:17 UTC
Also, downtown is awesome now. With light rail and Minute Maid PArk and dozens of bars and clubs along main street. Weekends along Main Street are definately happening. Not quite 6th Street in Austin but a WORLD of difference over just 5 yrs. ago. My favorite bar downtown is The Flying Saucer located at Main and Preston. 200 beers from all over the world.
mellost
2006-04-26 22:27:01 UTC
I agree with kelli.............Galleria is fun they have build-a-bear if you have kids then they have ice skating
Michelle
2006-05-01 22:15:08 UTC
i don't know