Question:
how far is humble from the willow brook area in houston, tx?
hotgumbylove
2006-02-13 10:47:35 UTC
how far is humble from the willow brook area in houston, tx?
Four answers:
treehead
2006-02-13 11:34:20 UTC
Go to www.mapquest.com it will give you exact directions from any two points in the country. It will also tell you the precise mileage and expected time of travel. A very useful website.
JD
2006-02-14 08:51:40 UTC
I prefer google maps. http://maps.google.com

I would say that it's a 45 minutes drive, but of all the routes, I probably will recommend taking 249 to the beltway and then go up on 59. Be prepared to pay a small toll.
2006-02-13 10:49:36 UTC
not that far, just take either 1960 to humble, or u can take 249 to the beltway, beltway to 59 and then go north on 59. You can't miss it. Depending on which way u go, prolly about 30 min.
Phil P
2006-02-13 10:50:18 UTC
I'm over by IAH, so it's about maybe 30-40 mins drive down FM1960. But that's taking the traffic conditions & the stop lights along the way.