Question:
I am trying to get on highway 190 from 14814 Perthshire Street 77077 to get to McKinney texas .?
Ms. Nekie
2006-03-09 13:16:45 UTC
Iam trying to get to McKinney Texas and i need to know do i even get on highway 190 and wen i get on highway 190 what highway is next 45 and then 75 am i correct?
One answer:
houstonjln
2006-03-09 17:02:53 UTC
Close.

From Petshire Stret go east just for a block to Dairy Ashford.

Go North on Dairy Ashford for about a mile, Take that Katy Fwy Eastbound All to the way to Beltway Loop 8 , Take it North all the way over to I-45. Take I-45 all the way to Dallas, where I-45 will end and I-75 starts - there is no exit's its automatic change near I-30. Take I-75 to McKinney.