Question:
cheapest flight to hobby texas airport?
sme71
2006-01-27 17:02:47 UTC
cheapest flight to hobby texas airport?
Three answers:
Meagan
2006-02-03 09:17:39 UTC
Southwest typically has the lowest rates. But it depends on where you are coming from and how far in advance you book your flight.
morrowbadger9
2006-01-28 21:32:23 UTC
Usually Southwest, but it also depends on where you are flying from. Delta and American also fly into Hobby (and a few others). If you type in HOU on Orbitz or any of the other search engines, it'll show fares for IAH and HOU, but mostly IAH.

I'm assuming you are staying on the south end of the city. Hobby is about 10-15 minutes from downtown, George Bush (IAH) is about 25-30 minutes northwest of downtown, but offers more options.
?
2016-11-11 11:06:46 UTC
i might fly into Newark Airport. (Liberty international) Virgin Atlantic and British airlines have a sturdy carry there. The airport is prepared extraordinarily plenty with a monorail between terminals. important in case you ought to seize a connecting flight. JFK airport is variety of blended up. It is basically no longer properly well worth the worry. My brother basically have been given back from St.Petersburg Florida fifty 9 money each and each way. (no longer undesirable)