Question:
low rate hotel in houston Tx?
2006-01-19 15:29:07 UTC
Which is the cheapest hotel around reliant centre in Houston Tx?
Two answers:
sis4jesus
2006-01-20 08:13:32 UTC
Check www.cheaptickets.com also www.orbitz.com for hotel listings and prices. It's impossibe for us to help you when we don't know what days and how many, and how many people, cause the prices change according to the individual. Good luck on your trip, you will do just fine. Houston IS a friendly city...
Ryan
2006-01-19 15:32:45 UTC
www.hotel.com

I know there is a westin inn and suites on OST right behind Reliant that isn't that bad.