Question:
My family and I are moving to the Northwest Houston area. Where should we look at buying a house?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
My family and I are moving to the Northwest Houston area. Where should we look at buying a house?
Seven answers:
2016-05-20 11:22:21 UTC
I don't know about Cypress haven't heard much but Crosby Texas is a really nice place with low crime rates
Homer
2006-03-10 00:03:48 UTC
A good source of info for you is the HAR website. It's local realtor organization that lists homes for sale and has some neighborhood and school info as well. You can use alot of different criteria to search with and you don't have to register to use it.
♥xoxo♥
2006-03-09 15:23:22 UTC
I LIVE IN THE WOODLANDS AND I LOVVVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! its absolutly BEAUTIFUL. i would definatly reccomend it. been here my whole life!
KnitOneCurseOne
2006-03-09 08:43:37 UTC
Stay as close as you can to where you work, because traffic in Houston is HELL.

Conroe and Woodlands are great choices (low crime and good neighborhoods even Willis and Cut n Shoot (but then youre very much in the country).

Here are some helpful links with school info etc:

http://www.lakeconroecvb.org/

http://www.woodlandsonline.com/

http://www.greatschools.net/modperl/browse_district/271/tx
science G
2006-03-05 13:59:36 UTC
As a Houston Native, I was born there, I say stay north of FM 1960. If you are to be working in Conroe, The Woodlands will be perfect. Plenty of big city conveniences, with a small town feeling.
2006-03-04 09:19:35 UTC
weston ranch.it's near three different schools
Royallady1947
2006-03-04 09:24:39 UTC
Hi, I do NOT live in Texas but I have had a real estate license for 30 years. First call either Re-Max or Coldwell Banker for they are the best known nationally for real estate and have 800 numbers. Tell them you want a great location with fine schools, the price range in which you are looking as well the what you can't live without in your new home. They will know the areas where to place you family. If you aren't happy with one Realtor, you can always go to another one. Be sure when you are down there to drive by the school and also drop in if the school is still in session and talk with the principal, etc. It would be really nice for you to have a home close to your work too, especially taking in consideration of the time it takes to drive plus the gasoline prices. Hope I have helped you some. This will get you started. Have a great day and a great move.