Question:
chic houston hotel similar to W or Santa Monica Viceroy?
iamcatinthehat
2006-04-26 03:35:40 UTC
Im looking for a hot chic designer type hotel in Houston. any ideas?
Three answers:
mellost
2006-04-26 16:11:46 UTC
Why don't you try The Omni which is by the Galleria or They have the Double tree,but if you are looking for 5 star hotels you can try expedia.com or orbitz.com, and click on hotels and you can check for the specifics that you want and you will find the prices and maybe discounted rates by using the Internet
?
2016-12-07 13:38:23 UTC
How advantageous!! i'd say that's a toss up between Viceroy and Loews. Loews is extra of a classic elegance placed top on the sea coast. The Viceroy is extra of a widespread hip spot placed around the line from the sea coast. i think of it basically relies upon what your spouse likes. classic romantic, or cutting-side stylish? have you ever regarded at Shutters? that is yet another hotel placed at as quickly as on the sea coast. Their expenditures would nicely be obscene nonetheless. i does not worry with the Doubletree. My mom checked it out for my wedding ceremony this previous summer season and suggested it substitute into exceptionally dumpy.
randomwoman
2006-04-26 14:00:46 UTC
The Hilton downtown is really nice, and their beds are incredible. The Inn at the Ballpark is also quite classy. I've never stayed in it, but Hotel Icon is absolutely beautiful.