Question:
whats your favorite city in the US? and why?
mr amarolli
2006-02-19 00:58:24 UTC
drove a truch and have been to them all
Nine answers:
bluefire
2006-02-19 00:59:44 UTC
New York City. Nothing compares to the hustle and bustle of the largest, most cosmopolitan city in the US.
learner
2006-02-19 09:05:59 UTC
Woshington DC
jake
2006-02-19 09:01:26 UTC
San Antonio. Despite having its flaws, San Antonio is still the best city in the best state in the best country in the world.
tech_fanatic
2006-02-19 14:53:39 UTC
I like New York, Orlando and San Fransico. All my favorites, all alot of fun, all a lot to do and see!
2006-02-19 09:02:06 UTC
Mobile, Alabama.
nickisbox
2006-02-20 03:10:58 UTC
lake tahoe, california. simply beautiful weather and scenery. there is always something to do in the towns surrounding it and the people are just great.
aashya jha
2006-02-19 09:02:44 UTC
los vegas cos of die hard attitute of ppl there.its like rose in the desert.
sevo_elevo
2006-02-19 09:06:57 UTC
Boston. many movie take location there
Veva
2006-02-20 22:06:12 UTC
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS IS THE BEST CITY BECAUSE I'M FROM CHICAGO LOL!!!!